Position: Recruitment/Business Development Consultant
Area: South Yorkshire Industrial
Reporting To: Branch Manager
Attractive basic salary DOE + Bonuses
We are currently looking for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join our busy team in Doncaster.
- Building strong relationships with existing industrial clients and responding to their needs.
- Identifying and developing new business relationships/opportunities.
- Managing the entire recruitment process from Application to Placement (and continuing for the duration of employment for temporary workers).
- Recruiting, managing and maintaining suitable availability of high quality flexible workers who will meet customer specification and ensure that we can deliver what the customer needs, when the customer wants it.
- Providing constant and consistent support to both Clients and Candidates.
- Legal and HR compliant
- 2 years+ Experience in a similar environment (preferably industrial).
- Highly motivated and ambitious Confident in target driven environments.
- Excellent communication skills. Computer literate.
- Driving Licence with Car (expenses paid).
- Must be flexible and comfortable with being on-call (evening and weekends).
- Proven sales history
We believe wholeheartedly in teamwork, staff development, training and structured career paths. We also believe in rewarding the hard work of colleagues by offering competitive salaries and a range of employee benefits, including:
- Up to 33 days holiday per year
- Company Bonus & Commission Schemes
- Childcare vouchers
- Free car parking
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Recruitment: 2 year (Essential)