Hearing Aid Dispenser
Uncapped commission: up to £85,000+ (OTE)
+ Exclusive benefits package / Company Car
Monthly, Quarterly & Annually commission
90-minute assessment times
Job ID: 130922-2623
Major Recruitment is working with one of the UK’s leading expert providers of private hearing healthcare, providing life changing hearing healthcare. This is a fantastic chance to join a growing business with true pedigree within the hear care market and a fantastic working culture.
The Hearing Aid Dispenser team benefit enormously from having more time with each patient as well as receiving support and guidance that will help maximise the customer experience, making the end dispense easy and natural.
Be part of a wider team where you can benchmark your performance against others whilst enjoying the sharing of good practice techniques, overcoming day-to-day obstacles, as well as the usual internal friendly competition that keeps the role fresh and exciting.
It is often said that being part of the company team feels like working with family and friends, as they pride themselves on having a down to earth, supportive culture. They truly care about each member of their team and embrace 4 core values; we are team players, we create trust, we apply a can-do attitude, and we create innovative solutions.
- £Negotiable + exclusive benefits
- Uncapped commission Scheme
- 90-minute full hearing assessment times
- Monthly/Quarterly/Annual Bonuses
- Company Car (Ability to use own vehicle if preferred)
- No weekends required
- Continuous advances in technology with all the latest high spec equipment
- Offering services including Free Hearing Tests / Hearing Aids / Tinnitus Management / Hearing Protection / Ear Wax Removal / Home Visits
- The client offers a range of roles including branch, clinic and field based positions
- Working with a team of experienced professionals who arrange weekly huddles to help support team members and to work together
- Working with an Award-Winning employer who invests in their people offering a variety of bespoke career progression opportunities
- Regular internal and external training arranged offering a bespoke training and a dedicated Professional Services Support Team
Details and requirements
- Full and part time considered (3 – 5 days a week: no weekends)
- Working hours (9:00am – 17:00pm)
- Ability to work with others as well as autonomously is essential
- Qualified Audiologist/Hearing Aid Dispenser (Essential)
- Eligible to work in the UK
- HCPC registered (Preferred)
- Full UK driving license
Salary and benefits
- £Negotiable basic salary + exclusive benefits
- Uncapped commission Scheme – £85,000 + ‘On Target Earnings’
- Benefits included: Company Car / professional fees / pension / quarterly bonus structure / staff discounts + More
- 25 days holiday + 8 BH (33 in total)
Apply for this role by sending your CV to the email below. If you would like more details and to have a confidential chat, please do not hesitate to email or call.
Email: email@example.com / Call or Text: 07881287964