Laboratory Industrial Cleaner
Major Recruitment are currently looking to recruit a Laboratory Industrial Cleaner to work for its client based within Aintree Area with immediate effect.
Due to the very specialised nature of the working environment the ideal candidate will have had experience in cleaning in laboratory setting previously, with an excellent eye for detail.
The main responsibilities of the Laboratory Industrial Cleaner role will be but are not limited to:
- To adhere to a cleaning schedule in all areas of a designated Unit
- Check all appropriate safety and access equipment prior to use following guidelines and training
- To ensure all items that require cleaning are cleaned using appropriate solutions, tools and methods
- To restock cleaning items as needed
- To report all issues to the Designated Unit Lab Manager and the Health and Safety Officer as required
- To follow all health and safety guidelines, including but not limited to wearing greys in appropriate areas, removing all contaminated clothing before exiting the unit, taking a decontamination shower before leaving for the day, etc.
- Adhere to all company procedures, site rules and regulations.
Ideal candidate for Laboratory Cleaner role will have:
- A keen eye for detail
- Ability to work to at hight
- Experience and understanding of COSHH regulations
- Be experienced in working in an industrial laboratory
Pay rate will be £9.50
Shift Pattern: Monday to Friday (08:30-16:30)