£60,000 – £70,000
40 – 50-minute test times
Full & part time considered
OCT & Optomap
Job ID: 250822-2741
Major Healthcare is working with a well-established successful independent practice in Braintree. They are looking to employ a new Optometrist to become a permanent member of their experienced team.
This is a great opportunity for an Optometrist who wants to spend more time with their patients, be given the ability to truly listening to their concerns and provide an outstanding professional service.
The practice is proudly independent and pride themselves on having a team that will always go the extra mile to take care of their patients and make sure they are building positive relationships with colleagues and patients alike.
- Competitive salary, between £60,000 – £70,000 (depending on experience)
- 40-50-minute testing times giving you the time you need to carry out each examination
- They invest in the latest equipment and technology including OCT & Optomap, allowing you to offer the very best eyecare assessments
- The practice is part of the local enhanced services scheme where they run Minor Eye Conditions Service (MECS) and Post-Operative Cataract Service (POCS), this will offer you more variety within your working day
- Contract benefits include 5 weeks holiday + Bank Holidays, funded professional fees, auto enrolment pension and 4 weeks sick pay
- The team are closely involved in the local community, running regular awareness events and presentations
- They have a very low staff turnover which reflects perfectly on the way they care and look after their staff and team members
- The practice tends to use Rodenstock and Nikon high-quality progressive lenses
- Working with a wide range of designer and fashionable glasses, with a host of different styles ensuring there is something for everyone
- Weekend flexibility can be considered, and they are closed Sundays & Bank Holidays, offering a greater work-life balance
- The team are promoted to work in a relaxed environment with no sales pressure, they have 2 spacious test rooms within a beautifully presented workplace
- Regular internal and external CET and training organised by the company allowing you to continue to develop your knowledge in your field and offer your patients the most up to date care
Details and requirements
- Hours: Monday – Friday (09:00am – 17:30pm) & Saturday (9:00am – 17:00pm)
- Closed Sundays & Bank Holidays (Weekend flexibility considered)
- Full or part time position
- Eligibility to work in the UK and GOC Registered
Salary and benefits
- £60,000 – £70,000 (depending on experience)
- 25 days holiday + 8 BH (33 in total)
- Funded professional fees,
- Auto enrolment pension
- 4 weeks sick pay
If you would like to enquire about this role and/or to have a confidential chat, please do not hesitate to email, call, text or send your CV to the contact details below.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Call/Text: 07881287964