Full or part time
Clinical & professional development
Job ID: 130922-2535
This is a superb Dispensing Optician opportunity within a clinically focused multiple practice close to Benfleet.
The company are community-focused and need someone ready to use their passion, skills, and experience to build on their ever-growing and loyal customer base.
This is an opportunity to work with an employer who offers a workplace with a difference – where people grow both personally and professionally.
- Annual salary based on experience – up to £30,000 + sales related bonus
- Their range of designer glasses includes the latest styles from some of the most fashionable names around
- Access to cutting-edge clinical technology such as OCT alongside fully computerised patient management systems
- Excellent support network within the practice offering exceptional clinical and professional development opportunities
- Practice offers specialist services including MECS, Low vision, Dry eye clinics, Diabetic screening, and specialist contact lenses
- Regular internal and external training and CET
- A spacious and beautifully presented working environment with 4 very spacious test rooms within the practice
- Accredited Platinum Employer, which means you can expect an exceptional employee experience every single day
Details and requirements
- Practice opening hours: Monday – Sunday (09:00am – 17:30pm)
- Full or part time position considered
- Eligibility to work in the UK and GOC Registered and have previous experience working in an optician
Salary and benefits
- Up to £30,000 + pension
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays (33 total)
- Sales related bonus
- Outstanding clinical and professional development opportunities
- GOC/ABDO fees paid for
- Pension contribution
Apply for this role by sending your CV to the email below. If you would like more details and to have a confidential chat, please do not hesitate to email or call.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Call or Text: 07881287964