Mobile Dispensing Optician
Southwest, Various Locations
£34,000 + lucrative bonus
+ Exclusive benefits package
30-45 minute test times
Job ID: 210922-2726
Major Optical are currently working with an extremely successful, high-end independent practice needing to employ a mobile Dispensing Optician to work across practices in Wiltshire.
They thrive off customer satisfaction, offering longer testing times to provide a higher quality clinical assessment. This guarantees you have the time required to offer a truly fantastic customer journey by taking detailed accounts of each patient’s visual, lifestyle and vocational needs.
If the idea of unbeatable personal career development, a close-knit community team and truly making a difference for customers sounds exciting, then this role is perfect for you!
- Up to £34,000 basic salary + Lucrative bonus & exclusive benefits
- Company Car (Choice from Electric, Hybrid or Petrol/Diesel) + Insured for personal use, taxed by the company as well as petrol expenses
- 30-45 minute testing times
- Working with unique brands – Maui Jim, Oakley, ProDesign Denmark, Lindberg, Silhouette, Tom Ford and many more
- Continuous advances in technology and equipment including OCT, Optomap alongside a very efficient computerised management system
- Running specialist clinical services including; Myopia Management, Emergency Eye Care, Dry Eye Assessment, Coloured Overlay Assessment, Specialist contact lenses, Hearing and ear care services
- Closed Sundays & Bank Holidays
- No late nights as the practice closes at 5:30pm
- Benefits including: Professional fees / Pension / Quarterly bonus structure / Private Healthcare / Gym contribution / Staff discounts
- 2 very spacious test rooms within a truly patient focused clinical environment with no commercial pressure
- Regular internal and external training arranged offering a bespoke training academy, CET provision and a dedicated Professional Services team
- Relaxed, high-end setting within a spacious and beautifully presented working environment
Details and requirements
- Hours: Monday – Friday (09:00am – 17:30pm) Saturday (9:00am – 17:00pm) closed Sundays & Bank Holidays
- Full or part time position considered
- Eligibility to work in the UK and GOC Registered
Salary and benefits
- Up to £34,000 + Lucrative bonus & exclusive benefits
- Benefits included: professional fees / pension / quarterly bonus structure / Private Healthcare / Gym contribution / staff discounts
- 25 days holiday + 8 BH (33 in total)
Apply for this role by sending your CV to the email below. If you would like more details and to have a confidential chat, please do not hesitate to email or call.
Email: email@example.com / Call or Text: 07881287964