Major Recruitment are currently working with a manufacturing company in the Cramlington area that’re looking to expand their finance team.
– Payroll Supervisor position.
– Full time, permanent position.
– Based in Cramlington.
– Up to £34k.
– Reporting to the Payroll Manager.
Duties Include but are not limited to:
– Operating with strict deadlines for processing payroll, both internally and through the payroll bureau.
– Validate source documentation and resolve queries, as appropriate, prior to submission.
– Responsible for accuratley processing monthly salary, overtime, holiday pay, statutory payments and bonuses.
– Legislative knowledge of statutory payments including SSP, SMP, SPP, SAP.
– Collate and process timesheets for the 2 sites, which includes shift/grade payments and pay increases.
– Working with HR to process starters, leaver, changes and regular reporting.
– Reconciling monthly payrolls to raise PAYE and NIC liability payments.
– Process P60 and P11d documentation.
– Must be able to work independently without supervision and experience within a sole payroll position.
– A certificate or qualification in Payroll Administration is desireable, but not essential.
– Intermediate to advanced IT skills within microsoft office (V Lookups, Pivot Tables within Excel).
– Cintra payroll knowledge (preferable).
– Experience of working with a payroll bureau.
– High degree of accuracy, Numeracy, and attention to detail.
– Professional integrity as handling highly confidential information; compliance with GDPR.