Engineering Team Leader
- The Engineering Shift Team Leader is responsible for overseeing and managing all maintenance engineering activities whilst on shift.
- Supporting the team to ensure that maximum uptime is achieved by using exacting engineering standards in the most efficient ways possible and that best practices is used to achieve and maintain maintenance standards.
- Manage, coach and mentor their direct reports by modelling best practice and demonstrating how to complete tasks effectively and efficiently.
- Formal engineering qualification to at least City and Guilds level, ONC/HNC level or equivalent or extensive experience working as an engineer in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience of supervising/managing a team.
- Effective leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Hours of Work
- Monday – Friday / 8am – 4pm
If you feel like you would be a good fit, then we would love to hear from you.
BP Search is acting as an agent for this role.