Fixings warehouse operatives needed in Lympne, near Hythe / Folkestone
This is a permanent position
Monday to Friday role 10am to 8pm
Salary £ 23563
* To accurately complete inbound, checking, picking, packing, despatch routines, both paper based and RF Scanning.
* To carry out stock checks as required.
* To accurately and safely prepare products for delivery
* To accurately complete all appropriate documentation.
* To use mechanical lifting equipment as required and trained for.
* To undertake any other duties commensurate with the position as designated by the line manager.
* To maintain a high degree of housekeeping standards.
Provide cover and assistance for Fixings Warehouse Supervisor when required involving:
– Monitoring incoming stock due in for customer orders and reporting to the Technical Sales Team any shortages
– Printing delivery notes and pick sheets as well as raise courier labels
– Splitting orders and shipments when necessary
* Physical fitness and the ability to work under pressure
* Able to work to detailed instructions
* Numerate and literate
* IT literate
* Previous administration experience – desired
* Previous experience working within a warehouse environment
* Knowledge of Health and Safety requirements – desired