It is an exciting opportunity to join national company as HR Assistant in Harpenden office on Permanent, Full-time basis.
You will work closely with our HR Team and provide support on HR administration. You will be successful if you have experience in a fast-paced role and knowledge of basic employment law and HR practices.
This role is within a medium sized HR Function, offering the opportunity to progress your career and gain extensive experience within a fast-paced commercial environment.
- You will provide an advice to employees and line managers, explaining policies and procedures.
- Support HR projects such as Security screening/vetting.
- You will check all employee criminal record in a timely manner.
- Administer and manage the Pensions administration process.
- You will administer investigations for disciplinary and grievance procedures.
- Handle maternity, paternity, adoption and parental leave processes and queries.
- Provide HR administration support to the HR Advisor with the development and maintenance of human resource policies and procedures.
- Administer and manage the TUPE in/out and tender administration process.
- Maintain HR systems and databases.
- Review and renew Company policies.
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience of working within an HR department.
- Have or be working towards CIPD accreditation.
- Experience of working with confidential information and in compliance to data protection regulations.
- Knowledge of basic Employment law.
This is an exciting and challenging role within a growing company please call Ruta at Major Recruitment of click Apply Now to send your CV.