Temporary – Permanent
£19,000 – £19,500
30 hours per week
We are currently working on behalf of a charitable organisation, who are recruiting for a temporary to permanent Concierge worker to work within their male only grouped living scheme in Hyndburn. The scheme houses single males with low- medium needs.
The post requires the successful candidate to work Wednesday – Saturday from 7pm – 3am or 9pm-5am
The main aim is to provide a high quality ‘waking out-of-hours’ caretaking service, responsive to the operational needs of the supported housing project and its customers.
Responsibilities of the Concierge includes:
- Working in a male only grouped living scheme
- Utilising CCTV to monitor the security of the building
- Responding to emergency situations
- Making regular visual inspections to communal areas
- Assisting with the reduction of noise or disturbance
- Reporting any witnessed criminal activity to Police
- Responding to internal security and fire alarms
Essential criteria of includes:
- Enhanced DBS
To be considered for this exciting role, please contact Bethan Hall – Divisional Manager at Hamilton Woods or apply online with a covering note of your experience and suitability referencing the job ID number. Due to the exceptionally high level of applications if you have not heard back from HWA within 7 – 10 days, it is regrettable that we cannot reply to everyone with feedback directly and please consider your application unsuccessful.