Major Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Accounts Payable Assistant, on behalf of a prestigious client in the energy industry. This position is based in Kintore, Inverurie and would be a Full-Time, Temporary role with the opportunity for hybrid working.
You will be responsible for: –
- Ensuring that the Accounts Payables Ledgers are maintained accurately to reflect the correct amounts due to our suppliers
- Checking vendor invoices are correctly matched against receipts of Purchase Orders
- Certifying that the proper authorisations are secured for price variances
- Ensuring that all non-purchase order invoices are correctly coded liaising with appropriate colleagues when required
- Ensuring that all vendor payments are made on time and following proper internal authorisation
- Continually working to improve the efficiency/effectiveness of the accounts department in your operations
- Assisting the Accounts Payable Team Leader as required on ad-hoc work
Does this sound like you? :-
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills
- Computer literate with a knowledge of ERP
- Functional and technical knowledge alongside experience working for an engineering or manufacturing company
- Previous experience working in Accounts Payable (at least 1 year) is be essential
If this sounds like you, APPLY NOW and our dedicated team will look over all applications and be in touch with you if you look like the ideal candidate.
Major Recruitment act as an Employment Agency for permanent roles and an Employment Business for temporary opportunities.