We are currently seeking a skilled and reliable Vehicle Technician to join our team. As a Vehicle Technician, you will be responsible for diagnosing and repairing a variety of vehicle issues, conducting routine maintenance, and ensuring the overall safety and performance of our customers’ vehicles.
At our state-of-the-art Preparation Centre in Hull, we offer our Vehicle Technicians:
- Salary of £40,000 (guaranteed – not dependent on bonus!)
- 6 weeks annual leave
- Working Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday 7am – 6pm
- Training and career development
- Pension and health care scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Employee of the Month Awards
- Free parking, tea, and coffee
- Paid social events.
- Access to dedicated mental health and wellbeing services
- Paid membership to IMI (Institute of the Motor Industry)
- Access to our online rewards platform giving you cash back and discounts for multiple retailers.
- Full branded uniform provided.
- Preferential Service Rates
- Tool insurance
Your role: Vehicle Technician
- Conducting vehicle preparation, servicing, maintenance, and repairs on a variety of makes and models.
- Using your technical knowledge to inspect mechanical/electrical components to diagnose issues accurately.
- Competent in using Computer based diagnostic equipment.
- Carrying out DVSA vehicle testing (if authorised).
- Maintaining equipment and making sure tools are in good condition.
- Following checklists to ensure all procedures are completed.
- Completing all documentation to the required standard.
- Road testing vehicles to check for faults and repairs.
- Supporting other Technicians in the Workshop.
- Light Vehicle Maintenance Level 3.
- Ability to work efficiently on your own or as part of a team.
- Strong communications skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- Problem solver
- Ability to carry out work to high standards and deadlines.
- Proactive and enthusiastic approach.
- Ability to accurately follow written and spoken instructions.
- Full driving licence.
About the location:
£2.5m purpose-built vehicle preparation and maintenance centre opened in 2022, full of state-of-the-art, brand-new equipment, including 16 ramps and advanced workstations. This is our second dedicated site in the UK, with an ambition to prepare 25k cars per year within 5 years.
A family-oriented business, our team continues to grow and flourish, offering great job and career development opportunities. We do things a little differently and are proud of our “no pressure” environment and transparent sales process.
If you want to work for the best, in a great team environment where everyone is valued for their contribution and where excellence is never compromised, join us
Excellent salary and benefits package
Working Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday 7am – 6pm