- Within Internal Marketing, the Marketing Assistant is to help fulfil the day-to-day tasks of the company that include the creation and output of communications across facilities, creation of presentations, document editing, copy and proofing, as well as supporting research and analytical tasks. Responsibilities also include assisting in the planning of internal events for personnel and helping in the preparation of facilities.
- Assistance within External Marketing covers a number of activities including supporting research, conception, development and completion of social media posts/stories etc. This requires competence with Adobe Suite specifically Photoshop and Illustrator. A working level of MS Office suite is also essential with many activities involving its use for presentations and document writing. Oversees the control of a number of corporate websites for its businesses within the Group, therefore an ability to have a good level of creative writing for content would be desirable to assist with any editing.
Branding and Communications
- Marketing Function controls a large number of documents, templates, forms and imagery. The Marketing Assistant would assist in keeping these up to date, ensuring they are correctly administrated and shared amongst the wider team. The continued development of the Group brand identity of the company in all its facets is also an area of focus for the Marketing Assistant, following guidance from the Marketing Manager to look at specific ideas to promote in new markets, to new audiences and to existing customers. This may include researching new communication channels, testing ideas internally, generating reports for review and auctioning new ideas.
- Support the Commercial Team in administration of range of enquiries across accounting, supplier documents, sharing/dispersing of information, gathering of information.
Art Project Admin
Support activities relating to customer art projects in terms of administration (issuing of sales orders, purchase orders, updates). This covers our portfolio of work in art casting. A creative interest within art/design would be advantageous for this position
- Working Knowledge of MS Office Suite.
- Working Knowledge or familiarity with Adobe Suite (Photoshop and Illustrator).
- Experience of Social Media management and experience in using social media platforms for business aims.
- Ability to work independently.
- A genuine positive attitude to working within a team and comfortable to socialize/mix with others. This is a key component of the Marketing Function with as many activities require conversations with other staff to understand and reflect upon the success of any initiatives, take account of any issues and report back to the Marketing Manager on any issues to resolve.
- Desirable familiarity with website development work.
- Interest in art/design.
Hours to be discussed at interview but there will be no weekends or late shifts