Major Recruitment are delighted to be recruiting a number of Production Assistants to work on behalf of our growing client based in Perth for immediate start on a long-term temporary basis. Successful candidates may be offered permanent contracts following successful probationary period.
Rate of Pay: £10.50 rising to £11.10 after 12 weeks
Contract: Temporary, may lead to permanent opportunity.
Shift: 6am Start, 45 Hours p/w
The Production Assistant Role:
- Monday to Friday work
- Working as part of a collective team to meet processing targets
- Following Health and safety as well as hygiene procedures
- Handling Meat Products in a chilled environment
This Production Assistant role will involve repetitive manual work in a fast-paced environment, such as:
- Packing and labelling of meat products
- Weighing of products
- Machine Operation
- Quality control
- Must be able to attend for start of shift (6am)
- Ability to commit to long term temporary work
- Previous experience within similar role highly advantageous however full training will be provided
If this sounds like you, APPLY NOW and our dedicated team will look over all applications and be in touch with you if you look like the ideal candidate.
Major Recruitment act as an Employment Agency for permanent roles and an Employment Business for temporary opportunities.