This is an exciting role and fantastic opportunity to join a successful team who market to numerous industries across the world. Our client is one of the top manufacturers of electrical safety test equipment, they offer an extensive array of solutions supporting partners bring their visions to the market.
Assist in the co-ordination and execution of both tactical and strategic email marketing campaigns throughout our global market via direct and distribution channels. Monitor performance of email campaigns with analytics and insights. Maintain the brands’ websites and content management.
- Contribute to the planning and implementation of integrated global email marketing campaigns from initial concept through to completion
- Carry out AB testing to analyse and identify the most successful campaigns to improve key email metrics and find the most effective methods
- Run email marketing campaigns from CRM data segmentation, set-up, schedule, test, tag, and deployment of triggered campaigns in a marketing automation platform
- Build, test and troubleshoot HTML email campaigns
- Create and manage triggered campaigns, automated email journeys and behaviour-based communications, to deliver the best message at the right time within the customer journey
- Ensure email activity drives customer acquisition, conversion, and retention
- Monitor performance of campaigns through analytics and insights and make recommendations of improvement to senior management
- Undertake copywriting and content creation for email campaigns and other deliverables
- Work alongside distributors and the marketing manager with marketing planning and support as necessary
- Website content and maintenance
- Develop a sound understanding of the market, competitors, and consumers, and to use this to continually improve the marketing activity
- Monitor the media and trade publications for opportunities
Experience, Skills, Knowledge and Qualifications
- Skilled in segmentation and automation
- MailChimp or equivalent and HTML expertise, WordPress and Adobe an advantage
- Degree qualified in Marketing or Business
- Demonstrable experience in an email marketing for 2+ years and marketing for 3+ years
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or give you a call on 01325 468 780.