£25,000-£35,000 DOE. + Excellent training + Holidays + Pension
Our client is one of the world’s leading producers of machinery that serves multiple industries across the globe. The Company’s longevity, flexibility, and track record for the development and implementation of innovative production systems have distinguished it as a leader in their industry.
Our client is looking to expand their current UK operations, creating several varied opportunities, across operational sites. They are currently recruiting for a Panel Wirer, with the following experience.
Full controls system design:
- Electrical Component sizing, specification, and design
- Electrical Enclosure sizing
- Electrical schematic preparation using EPLAN or AUTOCAD software
- Electrical enclosure backplate layout design using EPLAN or AUTOCAD
- Working to BS EN61439
- Generating Bill of materials
- Coordinating and ordering supplies with multiple suppliers
- Generating safety reports- SYSTEMA
- Writing operator and control manuals
Full Electrical control panel assembly:
- Backplate layout and drilling
- Cutting trunking
- Cable labelling
- Wiring and testing
Beneficial skills but not essential (As training will be provided)
- Allen Bradley PLC (compact/control logic) and HMI programming using Studio 5000 and Factory talk view studio ME
- RS View32 SCADA
- HMI user interface design
- Additional skills can be gained with in house training or supplier courses:
- Sizing motors and drives
- Setting up servo drives
- Multi axis synchronised motion control
- Position and time-based motion ‘cam’ based generation and implementation
- In house testing
- On site installation and commissioning experience
- Remote customer support, fault finding and diagnosis
- £25,000-£35,000 DOE.
- Excellent training
- Onsite parking.
- Excellent benefits, pension + overtime.