You will be responsible for supporting the Resort Director by providing comprehensive administration support to the Golf Maintenance, Gardens, Resort Activities, Housekeeping and Spa departments.
In this role you will need excellent communication skills as you will liaise with the Board, Hotel Senior Leadership and Operations Leadership Teams and other key stakeholders to ensure effective communication across the business.
Organisation is also essential as you will have daily tasks of diary management, meeting preparation, typing, copying, composing routine correspondence and taking minutes at meetings. In addition you are responsible for providing purchasing support for the team using the Adaco system and source quotes for all leisure departments, liaising with suppliers and negotiating prices.
On the occasion that the Resort Director has to deal with guest issues or complaints you may need to assist with this to ensure a smooth resolution.
To be Considered For The Role:
- Excellent Verbal/Written Communication
- Great organisation and administration skills
- Proficient in Word and Excel at advance level
- Evidence of ability to work on own initiative
- Accountancy experience GCSE equivalent
- Diary Management
- Liaising with Board, Hotel Senior Leadership and Operations Leadership Teams and other key stakeholders to ensure effective communications across the board
- Sourcing quotes
- Liaising with Resort Director Golf Maintenance, Gardens, Resort Activities, Housekeeping and Spa department#
- Previous work in a project management Office
- Knowledge of Powerpoint
- Knowledge of Adaco or General Inventory System knowledge
- The chance to make use of the on-site award-winning facilities such as the spa, golf course and gym.
- A staff canteen with a free meal during your shift
- A subsidised shuttle bus from Watford town centre
- Generous discounts for you and your family/friends on stays with the hotel
- Subsidised staff accommodation (if required)
- Company pension
- Discounted or free food
- Employee discount
- Free or subsidised travel
- Free parking
- Gym membership