If you’re a Chef in the Swale or Medway area & are looking for a rewarding leadership role, with good hours, good rates of pay then our new client based in secure facility on the Isle of Sheppey is the role for you. This role on an ongoing temporary basis.
Further major benefits for this role are an average 37 hour work week rota, no late shifts (latest 6pm finish!), alternate weekends off & if offered a permanent role you will receive a government pension, sick leave, childcare vouchers & 33 days holiday per year which will increase with every year of service. A Chef De Partie level of skill is required for this role. But you will be leading a team so this could also fit a Sous or Head Chef/Catering Manager who is looking for something challenging & new!
For your time & hard work you will be paid the following:
- Monday to Friday | £14.00ph,
- Saturdays | £17.50ph
- Sundays | £21.00ph
Start date is immediate, but you will need to undergo a security clearance.
The Job & Your Skills!
- Leading a small team that caters for up to 800 people
- Ensuring all health & safety regulations are met
- Making sure you aid in the cleaning after service.
- Making sure equipment checks are carried out.
- Be confident in dealing with fast service
- Be able to multi-tasking & work well under pressure.
- Communication is key & you’ll need to do so with customers & clients efficiently, politely
- Be able to deal with complaints & questions in a professional manner.
If you are interested please apply today & we’ll in touch with you within 24 hours!