My Stafford based client is currently recruiting for a Parts Advisor
Up to £25k + bonus depending on experience
8am – 5pm Monday – Friday
9am – 2pm – 1 Saturday in 3
Private Medical Insurance
Unlimited upselling bonus
- Working with customers to meet their requirements and giving advice on additional parts and services.
- Matching orders against stock items and sourcing parts, while offering competitive prices.
- Working as a team and independently to reach set goals and KPIs.
- Delivering fantastic customer service while remaining efficient and focused on your tasks.
- Incoming and outgoing call handling and IT-based communications.
- To progress work from both Sales Department and retails customers
- Supporting the Manager with dealing with customer complaints
Skills and Experience
- Experience of working within an automotive environment
- Team working skills – ability to work in a team to achieve goals.
- Communication skills
- Computer literate
- Organisational skills – ability to prioritise orders and tasks.
- Call Management – previous call centre/phones office experience.
- Computer literate – capable of multi-tasking between programme applications.
- Previous warehouse or logistics experience.
- Knowledge of Health & Safety regulations.
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing.
Contact Alex at Major Recruitment for more information
We will carefully consider your application and advise you as to whether we are able to progress with your application, within 3 working days. If you do not hear from us within this time, your details will not be retained. If you’re not successful on this occasion, please continue to apply to future roles that we advertise.
Major Recruitment are an employment agency working on behalf of our clients. Should you be seeking a new permanent position, temporary assignment or contract, you will find our staff professional and courteous, and our interview process straight forward. We are located in thriving Telford and we focus on jobs in Shropshire, Staffordshire, North Wales and Wolverhampton. Major Recruitment specialise in industrial, commercial, driving and technical recruitment