Multiskilled Engineer (or Electrical bias)
Mon-Friday days 8.00-16.00
(Aug to November that changes to 2 shift with additional shift pay)
Working on behalf our our client, BPSS are looking for a Multiskilled Engineer to join a friendly site team based in Stourport. Reporting to the Engineering Team Lead you will be responsible for responding to breakdowns/ reactive, and ongoing preventative maintenance of all machinery on site.
Daily Tasks and Responsibilities:
– Providing reactive and preventative maintenance (PPM’s)
– Attending to machinery breakdowns
– Fault finding processing equipment, electrical and mechanical machinery
– Installation of electrical and mechanical machinery
– Adhere to health & safety, and food safety procedures
– Maintain documentation, log all breakdowns and servicing work
– Support the preparation and processing department
Please note: As you will be joining a smaller team, your duties might be quite fluid – this includes cleaning the machinery, helping on the shopfloor if needed etc. We are looking for a flexible engineer, who enjoys helping others and does not mind covering those odd duties.
The team are very close and quirky, some have been working for our client for decades, so the right fit of a person will be very important in this role. The team rely on each other very much and are more than just a team. You will be joining their “work family”.
If that is what you are looking for – please apply!
* NVQ Level 3
* City and Guilds
* Apprentice Trained (desirable)
- Looking for an engineer from FMCG / manufacturing background
- Someone who understand the processes within the factory
- Team player, helpful, friendly, flexible person
– Salary £35,000+
– Shift premium when you work shifts – days and backs (end of Aug to Nov – during the busy period)
– Health care
– Annual pay reviews
– Career Development Opportunities
BPSS are a recruitment agency working on this perm opportunity.