Major Recruitment are currently recruiting for a permanent Operations Finance Business Partner in Sutton-in-Ashfield for their client who is a well established group of companies specialising in the supply of commercial assets.
Hours of work – 8.30-5.30pm M-F
Location – Sutton-in-Ashfield
Benefits of working for the company include:
- 24 days holiday + 8 BH
- Accrual of service entitlement
- Long Service awards
- Free parking at every depot
- Allocation of a turkey at Christmas
- In house well-being service
- Employer supported volunteering days
- Optional purchase schemes (Annual leave, dental, Medical & Life assurance
- Annual flu vaccinations/vouchers
- Eye test contribution
- Life Assurance x2 Annual salary
- Cycle to work scheme
- Contractual discretionary sick pay
- Family-friendly & work-life balance policies
- Real living wage employer
- Company pension scheme
- Internal promotion pathways
- Dress down Fridays
- Birthday holiday
- BI-Annual group sales person awards
- Refer a friend scheme
- Annual recognition incentive bonus payments (subject to role & business)
Purpose of Job:
To function as the finance business partner to operational managers in delivering financial expertise to enable them to make informed business decisions and drive profitability.
- Participate in regular briefing meetings with stakeholders throughout project build cycles.
- Regular liaison with stakeholders to discuss and explain financial issues and reports.
- Develop a user-friendly management information pack pertinent to stakeholder needs which also clearly and effectively communicates key financial trends and issues.
- Ensure stakeholders are fully aware of corporate financial controls and support them in understanding and implementing them.
- Coaching colleagues to improve their financial awareness and performance to facilitate effective decision-making.
- Identify and report financial risks and opportunities as they emerge.
- Perform trend analysis
- Investigate and explain variances
- Undertake month-end and year-end accounting processes including:
- Posting general ledger journals
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Part qualified ACCA, CIMA (or equivalent) or AAT Qualified
- Experience in management accounting and month end processes
- Analytical mindset, with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent Excel skills
- Self-motivated individual, with a strong desire to challenge the status quo, bringing fresh ideas
- Ability to work flexibly and under pressure
- Confident in communicating financial information and controls to non-finance colleagues
- Able to build and maintain cross-functional relationships, developing trust and credibility across the business
If you are interested in this role, please apply to this job ad today!
For any queries, email email@example.com