£30,000 + lucrative bonus
+ Exclusive benefits package
30-45 minute test times
Job ID: 200622-2504
Major Optical are currently working with an extremely successful, high-end independent practice based in Swindon. The company are looking for an enthusiastic Dispensing Optician to join their highly experienced team.
They thrive off customer satisfaction, offering longer testing times to provide a higher quality clinical assessment. This guarantees you have the time required to offer a truly fantastic customer journey by taking detailed accounts of each patient’s visual, lifestyle and vocational needs.
If the idea of unbeatable personal career development, a close-knit community team and truly making a difference for customers sounds exciting, then this role is perfect for you!
- Up to £30,000 basic salary + lucrative bonus & exclusive benefits
- 30-45 minute testing times
- Working with unique brands – Maui Jim, Oakley, ProDesign Denmark, Lindberg, Silhouette, Tom Ford and many more
- Continuous advances in technology and equipment including OCT, Optomap alongside a very efficient computerised management system
- Running specialist clinical services including; Myopia Management, Glasses Repair, Emergency Eye Care, Dry Eye Assessment, Coloured Overlay Assessment, Specialist contact lenses, Hearing and ear care services
- Closed Sundays & Bank Holidays
- No late nights as the practice closes at 5:30pm
- Benefits including: Professional fees / Pension / Quarterly bonus structure / Private Healthcare / Gym contribution / Staff discounts
- 2 very spacious test rooms within a truly patient focused clinical environment with no commercial pressure
- Regular internal and external training arranged offering a bespoke training academy, CET provision and a dedicated Professional Services team
- Relaxed, high-end setting within a spacious and beautifully presented working environment
Details and requirements
- Hours: Monday – Friday (09:00am – 17:30pm) Saturday (9:00am – 17:00pm) closed Sundays & Bank Holidays
- Full or part time position considered
- Eligibility to work in the UK and GOC Registered
Salary and benefits
- Up to £30,000 + lucrative bonus & exclusive benefits
- Benefits included: professional fees / pension / quarterly bonus structure / Private Healthcare / Gym contribution / staff discounts
- 25 days holiday + 8 BH (33 in total)
Apply for this role by sending your CV to the email below. If you would like more details and to have a confidential chat, please do not hesitate to email or call.
Email: email@example.com Call: 07881287964