A successful and market leading manufacturing business is looking for an Electronics Design Engineer to join their R&D team
Key tasks will include:
- Developing and designing electronic products, with a focus on the design of test equipment, fixtures and software.
- Being a key player in shaping our product roadmap generating new product ideas and seeing them come to fruition.
- Working within our multidisciplinary team using your skills in electronics and software.
- Continually improving existing products through the use of the latest technologies to maintain our marketing leading position.
- Liaising with manufacturing teams in the UK and abroad to ensure the products are converted into full scale production.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for science and technology. You will also have:
- Three to Five years’ experience in an electronics product design environment.
- An understanding of test automation tools, e.g. LabView.
- Embedded software experience with C and/or C++.
- A good knowledge and understanding of analogue and digital circuits.
- Experience of developing PC software and/or embedded firmware.
- The ability to work both independently and within a team.
In return we offer a salary up to £45,000 per annum depending on skills and experience. You will have a starting entitlement of 22 days holiday plus bank holidays, increasing each year to a maximum of 28 days plus bank holidays
This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful R&D team and develop your career within electronics design. For more information please call Adam Jones at Major Recruitment or click Apply Now to send your CV and I will respond promptly