Major Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for someone to join an on-site operation in the Tyne & Wear area. Our client’s business is consistent in their client demands and holds an excellent customer order book. By listening to them and understanding their challenges, means their business demands have increased creating new opportunities for a robust workforce. We are therefore seeking an experienced Account Manager to exclusively recruit candidates for our client, liaising with the managers and departments to ensure you are maximising the contract to its full potential. You must be flexible in your working hours and able to do deliver an exemplary service to meet the client’s needs. You will be supported by an On-Site Co-Ordinator and the wider branch network, reporting to the Area Manager.
Major Recruitment has grown organically and now operate from 5 locations across the North East of England, 50+ across the UK, employing 400 permanent staff and payroll in excess of 2500 temporary workers each week. We are one of the most consistent and long-standing specialist consultancies across the UK.
Do you have what it takes to spearhead an on-site contract and become part of the Major Family?
- Understand client’s operation in detail, creating awareness of challenges and ongoing requirements
- Build creditable, professional relationships with workers the site management team, attending weekly, monthly, quarterly planning & forecasting meetings, documenting outcomes and required actions
- Manage & deliver the required recruitment basics, processing timesheets accurately and ensuring that weekly payroll is processed and submitted to Head Office by the weekly deadline.
- Daily recording of all worker data on the CRM, ensuring details are accurate and kept up to date
- Be the first point resolution for all worker queries, resolving issues appropriately or by following the correct escalation process.
- Maximising the contract where possible, being a leading figure on-site and delivering ad-hoc services such as perm supply to the site
- Identify ways of continuously improving processes and ways of working to continue to deliver an exceptional customer experience
- Manage compliance requirements, ensuring all people & sites are 100% compliant in all Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and Employment Law.
- Manage Agency Worker Regulations (AWR) accordingly and ensure sites are compliant
- Keep accurate people records for audit purposes, adhering to GDPR regulations
- Ensure that all workers have attended relevant site inductions and understand site health and safety procedures
- Regular assessment of volume requirements onsite, forecasting and fulfilment
- Recruitment and planning of recruitment campaigns in line with seasonal requirements and projected growth
- Manage your worker database to ensure it is accurate at all times and relevant with workers availability
- Ensure workers attend additional training courses as required by the client within the defined timeframes
- Manage Candidate Engagement Platform
- Actively engage in communication daily, keeping up to date with all business updates and promoting relevant communication across the Client and Workforce
- Work collaboratively with peers and colleagues across local sites to share best practice and share resources where possible
- Hold weekly team meetings to share site and business information
- Communicate daily with both clients and workers, answering telephone calls and responding to client & applicant emails & CVs in a timely manner
- Report any concerns or issues to Line Manager or as per site internal escalation process
COMMERCIALITY & FINANCE
- Demonstrating financial acumen by understanding Profit & Loss (P&L) accounts
- Fulfil 100% of all bookings in line with the client’s service level agreements (SLA), identifying solutions to address any shortfalls
- Highlight in advance failure to fulfil directly with the client in a timely manner, along with suggested actions and solutions
- Tracking and managing margins and charges appropriately
- Understand site service levels agreements (SLA) and agreed Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and use data to collate monthly management information (MI) and reporting
- Manage and track Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) and monthly spend
LEADERSHIP OF TEAM
- Provide effective leadership to an onsite / remote team
- Hold daily, weekly team meetings, driving employee engagement and communication for operational and wider business areas
- Hold monthly 1-2-1’s, quarterly performance reviews with all employees
- Ensure all line reports have a personal development plan that drives both personal and business performance, promoting development opportunities
- Provide training and support for your team to ensure they are meeting the required standards of performance in their role
- Challenge and manage both worker and employee poor performance in line with the managing for improved performance policy
- Ensure all workers and team members follow Employee Relations (ER) policies and procedures, seeking guidance from the Senior Management Team when required
- Implementing and managing administration processes such as change requests, absences, holidays through the CRM system
- Ability to use Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent understanding of the English language both verbal and written
- Knowledge of Recruitment Practices
- REC Recruitment Qualification (Desirable)