Major Recruitment is looking for a picker/packer for our Manufacturing and Production client in Yatton.
The picker/packer will be working on rotating shifts of both days and nights 12 hour shifts.
Picking and packing for this role will be job specific as the follows:
- Removing any defect material in line with company standards
- Follow die drawings and packing specifications
- Check Webster test/tensile test has been completed before packing
- Ensure correct length for order
- Report finished packs and print labels
- Report scrap against the correct stillage
- Remove excess swarf from metal
The picker/packer will have to ensure that their area is clean and tidy and hazard free at all times.
Working hous and salary for the picker/packer:
- Rotating mixed shifts of days 6.30am-6.30pm and nights 6.30pm-6.30am. (Typically 4 on 3 off)
- Please note you must be able commit to both shifts, we cannot offer days only or nights only, it will be a mixture of both
- £10 per hour (£12 per hour / £24,960 per annum including attendance bonus and shift allowance)
- Overtime may be available