Major Recruitment are partnering with a Creative Design and Build manufacturer to recruit for a Mechanical fitter on a Permanent basis.
Role Type:- Permanent
Salary:- Up to £14.66 p/h + Overtime at premium rate
Hours Of Work:- Monday to Friday 7:30am – 4pm – Occasional Overtime may be required.
Our client is an established business who are going from strength to strength, they are looking for ambitious candidates who can add value and contribute to their Fabrication team.
- Fabrication of mild steel, stainless steel and aluminium components.
- Grind, Sand, Polish and detail fabrications to a required finish using hand and power tools.
- Able to work with no/minimum supervision when required.
- Able to solve problems and make decisions.
- Record all work undertaken and document it.
- Be able to clearly Communicate with department supervisors all relevant information including job briefs, job progress, problems and or issues.
- Adhere to all health and safety measure as well as house keeping and promoting 5S in the workplace
Knowledge and qualifications
- A general education to include 5 GCSE’S passed at grade C and above (including Maths and English) or an equivalent education
- Apprentice trained or time served fabrication experience
- Knowledge of materials/grades of steel and metallurgy
- Excellent welding and fabrication skills, MIG, TIG, Aluminium, Stainless Steel.
- Comfortable reading engineering drawings
- Excellent finishing skills
- Strong team working skills
- FLT Licence
- H&S Training
Please Click “APPLY NOW” or contact Alex Donnelly in our Doncaster Office for further information.