Customer Service/Technical Support (Spanish, French and Romanian Speakers)
Newark – Hybrid/remote working
Full Time – Permanent
£22,000 which will increase to £23,000 after passing probation period
Are you looking for your first step into a hybrid Customer Service role?
Do you want to work for an expanding company?
Would you like to feel part of a warm and friendly team?
Our client who the one of the UK’s leading technology providers of specialist equipment. They have over 30 year’s experience working with some of the top brands out there in their industry. They have a huge product range, available online or on the phone. Their clients’ needs range from large technology refreshes to small ad-hoc requirements. They are looking to add to their successful First Line Incident Management Team with someone who is hard working, eager to learn and passionate.
What you will be doing:
- Providing 1st line technical support for a range of clients
- Logging all incidents on relevant CRM and software systems
- Diagnosing technical faults and providing over the phone solutions
- Escalating technical queries to 2nd line support
- Providing excellent levels of customer service and support
- Monitor group emails, ensuring all queries received a response.
Skills / Experience needed:
- Clear telephone manner
- Driven to deliver high levels of Customer Service
- Problem solving and keen attention to detail
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Experience of working within a Technical Help Desk / Service Desk environment would be an advantage, but full training will be given.
- 40 hrs a week, across 5 x 8hr shifts. Shift pattern is 06:00-22:00 Monday-Sunday. Weekend work is only 1 weekend shift every 3 weeks.
- The rota is scheduled 4-6 weeks in advance, and it tends to be 1 week of early starts, couple of weeks of mid-shifts, the 1 week of lates, per month.
- Hybrid working availableSalary: £22,000 a year going up to £23,000 after probation (£22,500 from the start if you speak 2 languages)
- Full training given
- Progression opportunities
This role can be remote working if you live outside of the area.
“Major Recruitment act as an Employment Agency for permanent roles and an Employment Business for temporary opportunities”