£22,500 – £24,000 (Working Mon to Fri 8am to 5pm) + Bonus
**IMMEDIATE START AVAILABLE**
I have 3 questions for you….
- Are you an experienced and confident Account Manager?
- Do you pride yourself on really looking after your accounts?
- Are you confident with IT & CRM systems?
If the answer to these is Yes, Yes and Yes then please read on…
I am delighted to partnering with a successful and growing business, as they continue to expand and develop their team they are now looking for an Account Manager to join them at their UK Head Office in Crick.
What will you be doing?
This role is wide and varies and perfect for those that don’t like to be bored, it will include the following:
- Working as the one point of contact for all your Municipal Clients, providing a high level of service at all time. You will be managing specific municipal accounts and assist in all areas of customer service.
- Directly working with your customers to coordinate service visits, purchase of spare parts, repairs, invoice queries etc.
- Responding quickly to customer enquiries by telephone and email.
- Processing customer orders in a timely manner on SAP
- Completing all administrative duties and support Sales team with all administrative requirements to ensure smooth running of all accounts.
- Process of service contracts in conjunction with machine orders. Active follow up of equipment sold without service contracts.
- Ensure that estimates are turned around in a timely manner and chased with customers
- Manage the life-cycle of your accounts on a monthly basis, work with customers to advise when current contracts are expiring and ultimately encourage them to renew.
- Accurately process completed work through to invoice on a daily basis, and manage any queries relating to invoices.
- Optimise selling potential by establishing contact and developing relationships with new and existing prospects via cold calling, email and marketing campaigns.
What are we looking for?
- A strong background as an Account Management or Senior Customer Service professional
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Highly organised with experience of working to deadlines.
- Working knowledge of CRM Systems
- Ideally a good working knowledge of SAP
What can we offer to you?
The opportunity to build your career with a friendly and supportive company as well as….
- Salary of £22,500 -£24,000 plus bonus
- 25 days annual leave plus one day for their birthday.
- 4 week induction programme and ongoing training
- Wellbeing programme with EAP.
If you’d to hear more about this fantastic opportunity then please get in touch with Naomi ASAP to find out more.