Interim Financial Analyst – Local Government
£275 – £325 p/d (DOE)
Full time, Temporary – 9 months
Hamilton Woods are exclusively recruiting an Interim Financial Analyst for their Local Government based client in Staffordshire that will predominantly provide support and advice across a range of financial services due to additional workload.
The Interim Financial Analyst will be responsible for identifying budget savings or potential budget savings across two authorities, Staffordshire & nationally. You will do this by gathering & analysing financial data provided by the respected Heads of Service within said local authority.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Extend the range of shared services beyond the back office, which required heads of service from the respective authorities to work together to identify which services can be shared.
- Provide detailed budgets and staffing analysis, and financial modelling of options – for services heads and for the shared services project team and board.
- To carry out/implement the agreed plan by the S151 Officer to cut costs as identified by the medium-term financial strategy.
The successful candidate:
- Essential: Previous Local Government, Finance experience
- Essential: Demonstrable experience of providing financial advice to Heads of Service, identifying cost saving opportunities & highlighting gathered and analysed evidence
- Has the ability to present (in the form of spreadsheets & graphically) complex financial data
If you would like to apply for this Interim Financial Analyst role, please get in contact with your CV attached to email@example.com