Asset Compliance Officer
Permanent – 37 hours per week
Hamilton Woods Associates are currently recruiting for an Asset Compliance Officer to assist the Asset and Development Team and lead on the collection, validation, and analysis of data necessary to achieve compliance.
Duties and Responsibilities of Asset Compliance Officer:
- Provide accurate data coordination support for delivery of responsive and planned maintenance services within the Repairs and Maintenance Team
- Support the procurement and administration of contracts within the repairs and maintenance service, ensuring compliance of statutory and regulatory requirements and updating registers
- Produce accurate reports and data to ensure the organisation is compliant with housing related legislation
- Provide asset information and reports in a variety of formats, obtain information from contractors, and provide performance information for monitoring purposes
- Ensure all legislative compliance adhered to within the repairs service including but not limited to; Electrical Testing, Asbestos, Gas, Legionella, Fire risk Assessment, Lifts, Fire Alarms and Emergency Lighting; administration of compliance
- Liaise with tenants
- Carry out pre and post contract administration
To be considered for this exciting role, please contact Lucie Houston – Senior Recruitment Consultant at Hamilton Woods on 01509 276158 or apply online with a covering note of your experience and suitability referencing the job ID number. Due to the exceptionally high level of applications if you have not heard back from HWA within 7 – 10 days, it is regrettable that we cannot respond to all applicants, and please assume your application has been unsuccessful.