Warehouse Manager within Audio Visual Events Industry
£30,000 – £40,000 plus overtime, pension and other company benefits
Location – Enfield, London
Full time permanent role Monday – Friday
My client is seeking an experienced Warehouse Manager who has worked within the Audio-Visual industry. This is a must for this role and applications will not be considered without Audio Visual experience unfortunately.
- Management and tracking of items through our rental management package
- Service testing and inspection of equipment, including PAT testing
- Undertaking basic repairs where possible
- The manufacture of cabling for stock, including soldering
- Accurate preparation of items for hire and project work
- Checking in and testing of items once return from dry hires and events
- Delivery and collection of items to clients and venues if necessary.
- Helping customers with technical issues over the phone where possible
- Basic maintenance of event sets
- Ensuring the warehouse and workspaces are kept tidy, organised and safe.
A Full UK Driving Licence is required for this role.