We are currently recruiting for a client who has a vision to provide the commercial vehicle operator a clean, zero emission solution for city centre deliveries, making city centre delivery a 100% clean and silent operation, allowing minimal impact of vehicles in our environment which are essential to keep our cities running 24 hours a day.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our expanding team of Vehicle Assembly Technicians. Converting commercial vehicles to fully electrical sustainable transport to reduce city centre emissions.
Working as an Assembly Technician on HGV Commercials vehicles you will work on all aspects of the build assembly.
Ideally will have experience of both electrical and mechanical assembly with the ability to interpret diagrams and engineering drawings.
Education & Experience:
* Experience using hand tools and power tools
* Experience of working in an HGV engineering environment would be ideal
* Able to read and interpret workshop manuals
* Able to interpret instructions via build manuals/instructions
* Able to work with minimal supervision
* Basic computer skills are required
* Good understanding of automotive vehicle assembly/repair
* Experience in light fabrication would be advantageous
* Experience working in vehicle manufacturing environment
You can expect to work in a motivated, energetic, constantly evolving workplace, one where there is opportunity for progression and development.