Job Title: Building Material Operative
Pay Rate: Paying £11.49 – £12.85 per hour (Overtime available)
Location: Hoveringham, Nottingham
Major Recruitment are supporting a leading manufacturer of a diverse and trusted range of concrete and clay building products used extensively within the construction sector based in Derbyshire. The building material operative positions are to assist with the production of a range of products such as clay bricks, thermalite blocks, aggregate blocks, Red Bank chimney, roofing and flue systems, precast concrete and flooring products and form pave permeable paving.
Shift 1, 5am – 1pm
Shift 2, 5pm – 1am
Some of the duties involved are as follows:
- Installing cast in items into moulds before they have concrete poured.
- Assist filling moulds with concrete and achieving the standard of finish that is required by our customer.
- Assist in pre-delivery finishing to achieve the required standards.
- Working closely with your other colleagues stripping and setting up moulds
- Can follow instructions.
- Understands health and safety.
- Can commit to a physically demanding job at times.
- Reads, writes, speaks and understands English due to operating machinery and following health and safety.
Public transport route available.
Click apply today or call and ask to speak to Lauren or Lillian at Major Recruitment on 01332 327237 for more information