An experienced Electronics Test Technician is needed by a company in the Newcastle area
Working in a busy manufacturing environment you will perform tests one electronics circuits, components and products based on set procedures and recommendation for improvements in the efficiency of testing. You will also
- Fault find down to component level aided with circuit diagrams.
- Assist team members with fault finding and the development of new products.
- Maintain test equipment used to interface product under test.
- Maintain an awareness of all company products and development.
- Adhere to all quality standards e.g. Failure reporting systems.
- Design and build test equipment required to improve testing efficiency
The successful candidate will ideally have a HNC in Electrical & Electronic Engineering or equivalent and be experienced at using general test equipment (multimeters, oscilloscopes, function generators and current meters)
You will need experience of fault-finding down to component level, an understanding of digital & analogue electronics, experience using Microsoft products and the ability to communicate with staff at all levels
If you would like to know more about this great opportunity please call Adam Jones at Major Recruitment or click Apply Now to send your CV