Job Title: Client Liaison Administrator
Reports To: Team Leader Client Liaison
Role Summary: General administration duties relating to updating and managing client expectations. Dealing with clients and IFAs on the telephone in a professional manner.
We are currently looking to support our client with the following vacancy and can offer a temp to perm package based on the successful completion of a 12 week temp probation period prior to being offered a permanent placement with our client. The office is a great and vibrant place to work and offers many brilliant benefits and incentives to their employees.
Duties and Responsibilities.
* Building relationships with and keeping clients informed on the progress of their case
* Forming part of the call queue, dealing with general queries or fielding calls out to the relevant teams
* Setting up of new clients on Salesforce (data input – ensuring accurate record keeping)
* Introductory phone calls
* Responding to new enquiries that come in via both telephone and email
* Issuing and chasing relevant client documents (incl. suitability and abridged advice reports, triage forms, health
data consent forms etc.)
* Complete bi weekly updates (via telephone, email and letter)
* Arranging Adviser Recommendation and Abridged Advice appointments (diary management)
* Processing existing client’s withdrawal requests
* Processing bereavements
* Complaint handling
* Comply with all security and confidentiality policies
* General administration (incl. Scanning, managing mailbox, filing, pre-completing forms)
Skills and Knowledge:
* Good time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work.
* Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* General knowledge of pensions and/or pension freedoms
* Experience of Microsoft Office Programmes (e.g. excel, word, outlook)
* Previous customer service / telephone experience
Key Performance Indicators
* Achievement of service standards
* Treating Customers Fairly
Offering competitive rates and a quick start if the suitable candidate is found.