£28,000-£38,000 + Benefits + Pension.
Our client is one of the world’s largest producers of Automotive components that serves the civil and military aerospace markets from production facilities in North America and Europe. The Company’s longevity, flexibility, and track record for the development and implementation of innovative production systems have distinguished it as a leader in their industry.
They are recruiting heavily for one of their many facilities, based in Nottingham. Our client is looking to expand their current UK operations, creating several varied opportunities, across their operational sites.
They are therefore seeking to recruit experienced CNC Millers, Turners and Operators for their site in Nottingham
Our client are already exceeding growth targets and therefore are looking to recruit additional team members to join their existing production team, many of whom have been with the company for more than 10 years.
To set and operate a range of CNC controlled machinery within the company as required
Training will be provided on the below.
- KIA KH63G Twin Pallet Horiz
- TOS VARNSDORF WHN130MC
- UNION TC110
- TOYODA FH80
- CINCINNATI FTV5
- Production of precision machined components and tooling items as required
- Checking the quality of components produced throughout the batch cycle
- Recording of quantities and time taken using company systems
- Carry out regular maintenance of the machines as per company schedules
- Following company procedures as required
- The role will involve setting and operating a variety of CNC 3/4/5 axis Milling machines.
- Must be Proficient in using Fanuc / Siemens machine controls.
- Must have experience of working in a close tolerance Aerospace environment.
- 3+ year’s CNC Milling experience.
- Carry out any other duties as are within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job as requested by Senior Management.
- Excellent environment.
- Salary is negotiable dependent on skill and experience.
- Onsite parking.
- Excellent benefits, pension + overtime.