Business Development Executive- Ollerton
Are you an experienced Business Development Executive looking for your next career move that can offer progression up to managerial roles?
Major Recruitment are currently partnered with a company based in Ollerton who are looking to add a talented Business development professional to their team on a permanent basis.
- Free onsite parking
- Car allowance
- Death in Service benefit
- 24 days holiday entitlement
- Competitive base salary (DOE) plus commission
The Duties of a Business Development Executive:
- Being a key member of the team to drive growth and sales success.
- Making outbound calls to new and existing customers to create meeting and sales opportunities.
- Updating the CRM system and carrying out administrative tasks.
- Liaising internally with the Head of Sales and the wider sales/account management team.
The ideal candidate:
- Confident and capable of making a high volume of outbound sales calls.
- Ability to follow through on the sales process turning a cold call to a meeting and then to a sale.
- Previous experience working within b2b Sales role.
- Drives KPIS to achieve and surpass targets.
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be driven and self motivated
For the right candidate this business can offer progression to become a Business Development manager and will be able to gain a company car.
The working hours for this role are Monday to Friday 8:30am-17:00pm. The starting salary is £26,000-£28,000 depending on experience plus commission of around £4,000 per year.
If you wish to apply for the role or you are looking to gain more information please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.