Stockton on Tees (Currently home based, moving to Hybrid – 2 days in office)
Are you looking for a confident Credit Controller and looking for a new opportunity to shine?
Do you want to be appreciated for the hard work you put in every day?
Do you enjoy solving and investigating issues?
Then I could have THE perfect role for you….
Innovation, growth and efficiency are the key words with this company….they are the leading provider of building materials to the growing construction industry across the UK.
- Dealing with and managing customer accounts to ensure effective and efficient credit control.
- Working to tight deadlines.
- Management of agreed customer credit limits and payment terms in line with company policy.
- Maximise company cash flow.
- Proactive management of any due debt to minimise and reduce any overdue debt and to meet agreed KPIs.
- Administer customer queries within agreed SLA guidelines / value levels to avoid or minimise any delay in the collection of outstanding balances.
- To develop the close working relationship and liaison with business operational teams to support the timely collection of debt and resolution of any queries.
- Develop and maintain key contacts with customers to support the collection process.
- Ensure that any commercial risk to Cemex is identified and relevant actions taken to reduce or remove this risk.
Ideal background and skills:
- Experience of working within a Debt collection/ Payment processing environment.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet KPIs.
- Previous administrative experience within a customer service environment.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good level of analytical skills.
- A good team player who will be self-motivated and customer focused.
- Have good communication and IT skills (Excel & Word)
- SAP knowledge
If you feel that this is exactly what youre looking for then please apply ASAP!