Fixed Term Contract, 12 months
Hamilton Woods Associates are currently recruiting for a Complaints Handler to join an organisation based in Berkshire on a permanent basis.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Complaints Handler:
- Effectively manage and respond to customer feedback
- Record, manage and respond to all customer feedback including complaints and compliments and ensure they are managed in line with agreed policies and procedures
- Liaise with third party agencies and build relationships
- Work with relevant senior managers to mitigate complaints
- Analyse feedback data and produce detailed reports
- Undertake research and analysis to support key projects
Essential Requirements of the Complaints Handler:
- Experience dealing with Customer Relations
To be considered for this exciting role, please contact Lucie Houston – Senior Recruitment Consultant at Hamilton Woods or apply online with a covering note of your experience and suitability referencing the job ID number. Due to the exceptionally high level of applications if you have not heard back from HWA within 7 – 10 days, it is regrettable that we cannot respond to all applicants, and please assume your application has been unsuccessful.