What’s on offer?
- Paying £12.50 – £13.00 per hour
- Weekly pay
- Monday to Friday 8:00am-4:30pm
- Overtime on Saturdays at enhanced pay rates
- A temporary to permanent contract
- Free staff parking
- Retail discounts
My Client is well established, industry leading manufacturing company. Based in Washington, they have seen year on year success, with further growth plans for 2022. They offer a range of services from, design, manufacturing through to installation. This has given the company opportunities to service a multitude of sectors, with a diverse client base stretching across the UK. An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Fence Erector to join their team on a Temporary to Permanent Basis.
This opportunity gives a Fence Erector the chance to work with one of the most respected companies in the North-East.
- Carry out a range of fencing installations and repairs to all types of fencing, from agricultural fencing to high security
- Ensure health and safety policies and procedures are adhered to
- Completion of daily point of works risk assessments, plant & vehicle checks and allocation sheets
- Undertake general maintenance on small plant machinery and tools making sure all items are fit for purpose
- Experience in all types of fencing – Domestic & Commercial
- Experience & Knowledge of strict H&S operations and its practical implications
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Ability to work using own initiative and as part of a team
- Full UK Driving Licence
- CSCS Card
- CAT & Genny trained
- Ability to read cable drawings – desirable