£31,700 + van + On Call Bonus
We are currently working on behalf of a social housing provider, who is recruiting for an Electrician to join their team on a permanent basis to work across areas such as Manchester, Salford, Bolton and Bury. The work will encompass hours of 8am-4pm Monday to Friday. On Call Bonus is available.
Responsibilities of the Electrician include:
- Carrying out all aspects of electrical works in void and tenanted social housing properties
- Repairing and replacing electrical fittings
- Diagnosing and rectifying electrical faults.
- Completing relevant certification to include EICR, minor works and installation certificates.
- Completing associated paperwork
- Utilising a PDA
- Ensuring adherence to electrical regulations
- Liaising with the planners to arrange access to properties
Requirements of the Electrician include:
- 2391 OR 2394 / 2395
- 18th Edition
- Full UK Driving License
- Willingness to undergo a Basic DBS Check
To be considered for this exciting role, please contact Bethan Hall – Associate Director at Hamilton Woods on 01509 276158 or apply online with a covering note of your experience and suitability referencing BH 4884. Due to the exceptionally high level of applications if you have not heard back from HWA within 7 – 10 days, it is regrettable that we cannot reply to everyone with feedback directly and please consider your application unsuccessful.