Finance Business Partner
£36,000 – £41,000 p/a
Full time, Permanent
Hamilton Woods Associates are working with a college based in Northampton that are currently recruiting for a Finance Business Partner.
The Finance Business Partner will be responsible for the production of monthly management accounts, forecasting and budgeting and managing relationships with budget holders and stakeholders.
- Monitoring budgets closely; forecasting income, expenditure, and salaries for the college.
- Managing relationships with stakeholders, partnering with budget holders and managers, setting up proposals for approval where required.
- Conducting monthly budget review meetings with budget holders and implementing action steps to increase cost-efficiency
- To lead and oversee the month end closedown process, ensuring the production of timely, accurate and reliable financial information in line with month and year end timetables.
- Assisting with year end closedown processes, such as production of year end reports and producing paperwork for external audits.
- To ensure financial month end is closed on an accrual’s basis, producing financial reports and analysing variances, identifying pressures and support the realisation of identified savings.
- Support with the production of the monthly group finance report.
- To be responsible for the completion of management accounting financial returns, grant claims, statistical returns and reconciliations.
- Attending meetings and courses that will benefit the business and your growth as an individual.
- QBE or part qualified CCAB qualification (CIMA, ACCA, CIMA, ICAEW, CIPFA)
- An understanding of Public Sector Financial Regulations and Policies and an understanding of wider accounting regulations and principles
- An understanding of business change principles including a working knowledge of how to effectively manage change and effectively realise benefits.
- Good communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships with a wide range of stakeholders, internal departments and key contacts.
If you would like to apply for this Finance Business Partner role, please get in contact with your CV attached to firstname.lastname@example.org