What’s on offer for the Production Operative?
- Competitive salary up to £27,500
- Temporary to Permanent Contract
- Employee Assistance Programmes
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Company Pension Contribution
- A friendly and supportive team
- Life Assurance
- Career progression
- The chance to work with one of the largest manufacturers in North Yorkshire
My Client is a well-established, brand name manufacturer based in the heart of North Yorkshire. Based across their site, they have seen impressive growth year on year, with further growth plans for 2022. They manufacture their own brand named products, which are supplied into most retailers and hospitality venues in the UK. A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen for a number of Production Operatives to join their team on a temporary to permanent basis!
This opportunity gives you the chance to work with one of the most respected companies in the UK. They offer not only an excellent package, but more importantly in today’s world, job security and career progression.
Production Operative Primary Duties: To operate designated machinery to optimum efficiency, whilst maintaining quality standards and achieving production targets.
Production Operative Duties:
- To operate machinery in line with job specifications
- Carry our maintenance on machinery as per training
- To manufacture quality products to agreed standards
- Accurately record all job runs
- Complete machine changeovers for each shift
- To maintain a high standard of personal hygiene
- Keep work areas tidy at all times
- Maintain a standard of hygiene of the work area
- Undertake development as required
Production Operative Role Requirements:
- Manufacturing experience is essential
- An FLT Counterbalance Licence is desirable, but not essential.
- Experience in FMCG or other fast-moving consumer goods environments
- A good level of English, both written and verbal
- Able to follow instructions
- A willingness to learn
- A team player
- Deadline focused
- Flexible and adaptable
- Good eye-hand-foot coordination.
- Ability to work in varying temperatures, depending upon season.