What’s on offer for the Stores Person?
- Paying £23,084 per annum
- Overtime Paid at higher rates
- Standard Week: Monday to Friday 8am-5pm
- A PERMANENT contract
- Free staff parking
- PPE Provided
- Career development
- Full training
My Client is a well-established, industry leading Fabrication company. Based in Derby, they have seen year on year success, with further growth plans for 2022. They offer a range of services from, design, manufacturing through to delivery. This has given the company opportunities to service a multitude of sectors, with a diverse client base stretching across the Globe. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Stores Person to join their team on a Permanent basis.
This opportunity gives a Stores Person the chance to work with one of the most respected companies in the UK. They offer not only an excellent package, but more importantly in today’s world, job security.
Day shift hours are Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm
Stores Person Main Duties:
- Making sure the production lines are actively supplied
- Ensure finished goods are packed to the correct supplier standdards
- Maintain awareness of customer standard packaging specs
- Maintain records
- Check materials and finished products for damages
- Liaise with production and planning when stocks are low
- Participate in regular stock checks
- Complete stores administration
- Load and unload lorries
Stores Person Role Requirements:
- Forklift operation (Counterbalance)
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Strong communication skills and desire to work as a team.
- Physical strength, fitness and dexterity, as they often have to lift heavy packages
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Computer literacy, including knowing how to use relevant software programs, such as warehouse management systems (Avante, MRP)
- Excellent organisational and record-keeping skills to coordinate large volumes of goods
- Honesty and trustworthiness
- The ability to work effectively under limited supervision
- A clean UK driving licence