Gas Installation Engineer
Temporary – Permanent
£26 + CIS/ Umbrella
Hamilton Woods Associates are currently working on behalf of a social housing provider in Manchester to recruit to a Gas Installation Engineer on an initial temporary basis. There is scope to become a permanent member of staff after 12 weeks.
A van, fuel card and gas flue analyser are provided.
Responsibilities of the Gas Installation Engineer include:
- Visiting social housing properties undertaking gas installation work
- Ensuring tenant satisfaction
- Working closely with the compliance team in ensuring work is undertaken safely
- Utilising a PDA to close and accept jobs
- Completing necessary paperwork in relation to part, material requisitions and orders
Requirements of the Gas Installation Engineer include:
- UK Driving License
- Relevant qualification in plumbing & heating
- Relevant gas tickets