Major Recruitment Oldbury are delighted to be exclusively recruiting for a national truck and trailer organisation who are urgently seeking a Hire desk Administrator to join their Rowley Regis office.
Duties and tasks will include:
- Ensuring a high level of customer service is achieved
- Ensuring compliance across the rental desk to all operating procedures and policies as documented within the division’s operating manual
- Acting as a receptionist for visiting Company personnel, drivers and customers and promptly attending to visitors
- Opening, sorting and distributing all post/emails received by the branch and prepare and send outgoing post
- Drafting reports, letters and emails and compiling other information (credit check information or driver documentation queries) for the Branch Manager
- Completing booking forms, rental agreements, breakdown reports and raise invoices to customers, making sure order numbers are obtained for each invoice (damage/repairs etc.)
- Compiling information from customers to update the system database
- Ensuring mileages are updated regularly from customers to ensure servicing is organised
- Locating local dealers and repair agents to organise repairs/servicing to vehicles
- Creating and maintaining appropriate filing systems in line with the requirements of the branch procedures manual and ensuring that the branch is adequately stocked with stationery
Candidates welcome to apply for the role will have the following:
- The job holder must hold a full, UK driving licence
- Good administration and organisational skills
- Experienced in the use of Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent telephone manner
- Pragmatic and adaptable to assist in a variety of transport related duties
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm.
Parking is available.