Major Recruitment are looking to hire an experienced Marketing Manager due to the rapid growth of our client’s business.
As a Marketing Manager you will be a self-motivated, confident leader responsible for creating and delivering a strategy that will grow the existing Marketing department, you will be responsible for creating effective strategies to attract new clients in order to drive company engagement and growth.
This organisation are committed to their purpose of improving the world and are now seeking a Marketing Manager who aligns with their mission that can lead the growth of the company. if you’re a results-driven Marketing Manager looking for a new challenge, please apply today.
- Develop the companies image, highlighting their values with a forward-thinking approach to building a unique visual identity.
- Head up all market research and forecasting analysis
- Coach the existing Marketing team effective strategies to increase the companies sales performance.
- Create eye-catching content across all social media channels
- Develop strategic Marketing campaigns to drive company growth
- Manage SEO & PPC
Desirable key skills and experiences:
- Experience working in Marketing Management (essential)
- Marketing degree (Preferred)
- Proven track record of impactful Marketing campaigns that lead to company growth (essential)
Schedule and Pay
- 08:30AM- 17:00PM
- Monday – Friday
- Competative Salary
- Extensive learning and training opportunities leading to company development and progression opportunities.
- 30 Days holiday including Public Bank Holidays
- Pension scheme
- Great company culture and friendly environment
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company Bonus Scheme and wellness programme
- Company Events
If this role interests you, please APPLY today or contact us on 01332 955 155