An Internal Sales Executive is needed by a growing company near Haverhill
You will be responsible for selling laboratory fittings, Furniture, Equipment and Service & Maintenance contracts to various companies in the Scientific and Process sector. Your key responsibilities will include: –
- Receiving and responding to client RFQs for the above products and services
- Supporting International Distributors with enquiries and RFQs for the above products and services
- Developing the enquiry and expanding the client requirement
- Liaising with supply chain for current pricing and for delivery pricing
- Producing accurate Bill of Quantities (BOQs)
- Preparing, issuing and following up Proposals and Quotations and updating the project list with final outcome
- Handover of client issued PO’s to purchasing department for invoicing and ongoing supply chain management
- Ensuring all sold products have client approved drawings in place
- Advising client of delivery date and communicating throughout with purchasing department and client to ensure a well-managed sale
- Support in developing, populating and managing the e-commerce site
- Client visits when needed
- Cold calling and telesales
- Support on the Marketing & Product Innovation Team
- Attendance client visits and exhibitions
The ideal candidate will have good sales skills and be confident in speaking to new contacts to sell the company’s products and services. Experience of working with CRM / E-Commerce software and MS Office is needed. You will be positive, engaging, dynamic, passionate, organised and diligent with the ability to learn new products and industries.
Any previous experience of selling Lab Equipment, Maintenance Contracts or M&E Installations would be a strong advantage. You will have a full UK driving license and be prepared to travel nationwide and stay away from home when needed.
This is mainly an office based role with some travel for which a pool car will be provided where needed.
The salary is £25K with an OTE of £35K
Please call Adam Jones at Major Recruitment or click Apply Now and send your CV if you would like more information on this exciting role