What’s On Offer:
- £40,000 – £45,000 per annum
- Car allowance
- Excellent pension contribution scheme
- Opportunities for training and development
- Genuine career progression
- Amazing working environment
- Onsite canteen
- Onsite parking
My client is a well-established, Sales and Marketing business. Working with some incredible brands, they have an impeccable reputation for the quality of services they deliver. They are now looking to strengthen their service team. An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Account Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
This is an exciting time to join an established, passionate team that are constantly striving to improve their capabilities and services for the business. They offer an amazing work culture with Hybrid work available.
To lead and deliver the commercial and operational expectations for one of the companies Key Accounts within retail and B2B.
- To lead and manage the Field Team to deliver against agreed client KPIs.
- To lead and manage the delivery of Clients events with the support of an Event Team.
- To deliver business revenue growth within the Key Customer Account across the full range of the Ignite product and service range
- To analyse review and recommend any relevant improvement plans to enhance the effectiveness of the client account.
- To ensure the Field Team is fully resourced, trained and equipped in line with Client objectives.
- Ensure flawless end to end execution from recruitment to implementation.
- Plan, ensuring operational standards are delivered on time and in full against KPIs.
- To deliver a fully integrated service for the Client by ensuring that all the different roles within the Field Team are focused on delivering the same core objectives in an efficient and effective way
- To drive relevant and expert solutions, efficiencies and value add to the Client operation ensuring Ignite are a critical and integrated partner within their business with key stakeholders.
- To conduct regular field accomplishments/back checks/mystery shops with the Field Team to ensure team are performing in line with Client expectations.
- To manage any under-performance within the Field Team and utilise the disciplinary process where applicable.
- Lead by example and act as a professional Customer and brand champion at all times, protecting confidential information gained in your role.
- Deliver the annual KPIs, review and reforecast and adapt plan to ensure that KPIs are achieved.
- Collate, prepare, analyse and present the Field Team performance to key Client Contacts and Director of Customer Operations and pro-actively propose solutions to enable fast action solutions to Client issues.
- Deliver the revenue KPI’s from both existing and organic growth within the key customer account.
- Deliver agreed reporting in line with required timelines and propose builds to ensure ROI.
- Ensure all external and internal stakeholders are kept informed in a timely manner of issues and opportunities.
- Liaise with Ignite Internal Recruiter to ensure vacancies are filled within the Client agreed deadlines.
- Presentation of weekly Field Team performance at Client meetings.
- Be responsible for ensuring the adherence to all company policies and management of all HR people elements of your team including but not limited to holiday, sickness, time management and review milestones.
- Experience in an account management position
- Can lead and get the best out of their team
- Able to analyse the sales data for presentation
- Proven experience of increasing revenue
- Ability to communicate and present at a corporate level
- Knowledge and experience of building brands
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Have a real passion on delivering a sales service
- Determined to deliver success and succeed
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Have a high attention to detail
- Thrive on working towards targets