Major Recruitment Oldbury are recruiting for a highly successful organisation in the Wednesday area who are seeking an Internal Sales Executive to join their successful sales team.
***Please note this role is based at the Wednesbury offices and is NOT remote***
Duties and tasks will include:
- Receive and process customer enquiries and orders by phone, e-mail, trade counter, etc.
- Respond promptly to customer enquiries both verbally and in written form.
- To maintain a pro-active call out programme to accounts and record the outcome of these calls.
- To create and maintain customer quotations and price lists as required.
- To decide with the Sales Office Supervisor key target accounts and agree methods to obtain the business and reporting procedures to monitor the level of business at these accounts.
- In conjunction with the Sales office Supervisor to manage their sales territory so as to achieve the budgeted sales and profit.
- To develop contacts and relationships with customers that ensure first choice when placing orders, first refusal in any competitive situation and to be familiar with customer regular requirements.
Candidates welcome to apply for the role will have the following:
A good overall standard of education is required and experience of working in a busy sales office would be an advantage.
Hours of work are: Monday to Thursday 8.30am to Thursday with a 4pm finish on a Friday.